Energica Eva Ribelle- Deposit
10 in stock
2023 Energica Eva Ribelle: The world’s one and only electric hyper-naked
If you want a true electric hyper-naked, aggressive with an urban mojo, or an assertive-yet-upright riding position instead of the typical track day crouch, choose the Eva Ribelle.
The 2023 version of the Energica Eva Ribelle will boast an improved 222 Nm torque (164 lb-ft), the same 21.5 kWh long-range lithium-ion battery with up to 300km of City/250km of Combined/200km of Hwy range, the same suspension and performance options, and all the technological amenities.
Energica has now introduced a new EMCE motor and inverter – reducing weight further still while upping to peak 126 kW (171 Hp), plus of course, DC Fast Charging. EMCE is standard for both versions of the EVA Ribelle.
The Eva Ribelle gives riders the best of both worlds: with the same torque, power, acceleration and range of the Ego+ sports bike; it can easily transform into a long-distance bike with the simple addition of side panniers, windshield and tank bag.
Want to take it to the next level? The RS Version has a revised drivetrain and VCU software that plunges 0-100 km/h times further still. The VCU implements a new mapping and parameterization allowing improved acceleration from 0-100 km/h of more than two-tenths of a second to 2.6 sec 0-100 km/h! To handle this additional power the existing final drive chain has been beefed up. RS Decals are displayed on the lower fairing.
Available in Stealth Grey, Rosso Corsa or Tricolore. A heap of optional extras and accessories are available on these bikes - configure your dream 2023 Energica Eva Ribelle here.
Pre-Order & Delivery:
- This $500 pre-order will secure your build spot at the Energica factory
- The pre-order amount of $500 will be credited to the total bike amount. A 20% build deposit will be taken when your bike enters production. With the remaining balance due when your bike is ready to leave the factory in Italy.
- Note, the $500 pre-order will become non-refundable once your Energica has entered the production queue.
- Advertised price includes shipping to Australia, import fees, compliance & GST. On The Road costs (Registration, plate fee, CTP & Stamp Duty) are not included in the price & will be due in your State of residence.
- Local delivery from QLD to your home address will be provided by Bike Logistics for an additional fee. Pick up from our shop in Gold Coast, QLD is free.
Free Financing Quote, Local Shipping and Petrol Motorcycle Trade-In Available!
Just let us know on our CONTACT PAGE